How to Get Hairstyles Like Harry Styles
There is no doubt that Harry Styles looks good in any hairstyle from long and curly to the man bun and the modern pompadour. When Harry Styles started to get longer hair, he started to add more volume to the top of his hair but the sides, he left it down and just before he started filming Dunkirk, he cut his hair and fans were going wild. He has been rocking short hairstyles until then. Alright, let’s not waste any more time, now let’s get started. If you have trouble getting these two hairstyles right on your own, just head down to the nearest gentlemen’s barbershop and you’ll be fix in no time.
- This hairstyle requires you to have long hair, so if you have a longer hair try to cut it to such length.
- Appy water to your hair or wash it out with regular water and shampoo and get ready to prep.
- Blow dry your hair on a cool setting and try to form and shape it so it looks more like Harry’s hair.
- Take a little bit of wax on your palms and apply it to your hair a little bit from the sides and take it back to the front.
- Use your hand to comb the hair and then you are done.
Long and Luscious Curly Style
- This hairstyle only works if you have a long hair just like Harry.
- Apply or spray some water to your hair to make it easier for you to apply volume to the top of your hair and sort of to set your hair according to the style and how you want it to be.
- Comb your hair starting from the top and go backwards and then go forwads to add volume your hair. Adjust the volume according to your style. Do this step while blow dries your hair.
- Make sure to blow dry your sides hair down.
- Apply a little bit of wax to your hair for 15 seconds.
- Run your fingers through your hair and style it according to this Harry’s hairstyle.